Electrical Panel Builder
£Competitive, 28 days hol incl bank hols increasing to 25 over time, pension contribution
Are you an Electrical Panel Builder who likes a technical challenge, a wide variety of work, a great team to work with and projects for key clients to deliver?
This newly created Electrical Panel Builder role has arisen through organic growth and now, with further investment and exciting expansion plans, you will be part of an established, cohesive team building a range of LV custom-built distribution boards and control panels for use in an expanding range of industries e.g. marine, agricultural, renewable energy, construction, food processing and more.
What you will be doing as the Electrical Panel Builder :
· Assembly of quality low voltage switchgear, distribution boards and control panels from component level to final assembly.
· Working from and understanding schematic drawings to install copper busbars, complex panel wiring layouts, ensuring all assembly and specifications are accurately followed
· Ensuring customer orders are completed on time to the required standards
· Be part of a skilled and flexible team who support each other and work to achieve a high quality product
Electrical Panel Builder Skills and Qualities:
· Level 3 Apprenticeship in Electrical Design Engineering or Engineering Technician, or an equivalent qualification in electrical engineering or relevant experience
· Great problem solving skills with a very logical, analytical mind demonstrating high attention to detail
· Team player with good communication skills to work closely with colleagues and customers
· Organised and practical, coordinate resources and meet deadlines
· Enthusiastic, helpful, able to learn new skills and offer improvement suggestions
About the company:
Established for over 30 years, profitable and now with very exciting expansion plans, this is a business going places under the guidance of a dynamic management team.
Actively interviewing and ready to hire immediately, please upload your CV using the link provided or contact Deborah 07766 56 26 43 | 01284 700323
Salary and benefits: £Competitive, 20 + 8 days hols increasing to 25 over time, pension contribution, parking
Commutable from: Bury St Edmunds | Ely,| Mildenhall | Newmarket | Cambridge | Haverhill | surrounding villages
Hours: 07:30 – 15:00 with some flexibility to fit round life
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.