Electronic Design Engineer
£ salary to attract the best plus an excellent benefits package including pension, health care, 25 days holiday and more
Are you a dynamic Electronic Design Engineer seeking a new challenge and opportunity to be at the forefront of the complete development cycle of precision product engineering design and development? This is a hugely exciting opportunity with an expanding high-tech manufacturer at the cutting edge of opto-electronic products.
Electronic Design Engineer skills, experience and how you will use them: -
• With a good Degree in Electronic Engineering, you will be designing new electronic devices for a precision engineering market, as well as improving existing products, using modern engineering techniques to give great design solutions
• Demonstrate hands-on experience in full-cycle electronic product design using -
o DIGITAL - servo loop design and modelling, control and data acquisition systems
o ANALOGUE – low noise, high bandwidth amplifier design, closed loop design
• Ensure electrical safety legislation, Design for Manufacturing (DFMA) and Compliance requisites are combined into your designs, using a strategy to reduce costs and time constraints
• Innovative techniques will allow your analytical and practical problem-solving skills to shine though improving the products and processes
• With experience using Embedded Software development in assembler and C, plus great IT skills, you should also have PCB layout design experience, ideally using Altium, and be able to develop testing techniques for complex electro-mechanical products
• Team player - employing a collaborative working approach with other departments to transfer product knowledge into production, brainstorm, look at root cause issues and work in conjunction with suppliers, sub-contractors and the manufacturing team to achieve reliable, consistently performing operating conditions
Opportunity: The business is experiencing double digit growth year on year, which brings exciting challenges and opportunities as part of this multi-functional engineering and manufacturing team. They are busy so career learning and development opportunities are supported and encouraged. If you can be instrumental and contribute electronic expertise to the team designing a wide range of manual and automated electro-mechanical precision build, integrated products that are high quality, reliable and supplied to leading educational, research and manufacturing customers, then we would like to hear from you now.
Actively interviewing and ready to hire immediately so apply using the links provided or contact Deborah 07766 56 26 43 | 01284 700323
Salary and benefits: ££to attract only the best with excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, life cover, income protection, childcare vouchers, bike or season ticket loan, relocation package if applicable
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.