up to £40,000, pension, healthcare, 25 + 8 days holiday, sick pay scheme
Are you a Production Manager who can Champion Change, identify improvements and lead the engineering assembly manufacturing team to deliver perfect products? Reviewing and developing processes, people and equipment to improve efficiency and effectiveness, your actions with the team will deliver a lower “cost of sales” to the business.
Scope of the Production Manager role:
• Champion for Change – a visionary to achieve profitable, effective, efficient production using lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques to enhance engineering manufacturing methods. Identify H&S improvement opportunities
• Production Management – lead, develop, motivate, and promote a culture of continuous improvement with the 18-member team, who will deliver high quality products to meet customer’s requirements on time
• Planning - an initiative-taking hands-on approach delivering the production plan to best utilise all available resources daily
• People Management – experience in recruitment, disciplinaries, appraisals, mentoring, talent development, absenteeism & returns to work, etc for the production team of culturally diverse staff
• Commercial – strong numerate and analytical skills to manage e.g. labour costs, reduce defects and waste in conjunction with the quality and engineering team
About you as the Production Manager:
• You will have a strong engineering manufacturing assembly background with proven experience in managing a variety of functions in a professional and people orientated manner to achieve the best outcomes
• Proven experience in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, planning and leadership, organised and a great communicator
• Reporting to the MD you’ll deliver outstanding results by championing change for the good to add value to the business
• You’ll be a problem solver, planner and leader who finds effective solutions through using the equipment, materials, people and process to maximum effect, demonstrating your knowledge and experience
• Solid IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Salary and benefits: up to £40,000 + pension, healthcare, 25 + 8 days holiday, sick pay scheme
Take action to be part of this success story: This is an established, successful and profitable privately owned engineering manufacturing business who are seeking an outstanding dynamic Production Manager who can organise and bring together the team. If you can bring the experience, manufacturing knowledge and an approach that achieves results without the need for constant direction, then my client would like to hear about your success.
Actively recruiting so upload your CV using the links provided or contact Deborah Blumfield on 07766 56 26 43 | 01284 700323
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Manufacturing | Engineering | Production | Continuous Improvement | Lean Manufacturing | Planning | Change Management