Purchase Ledger and Administration Support
£22 – 25,000, 3% Pension contribution, Healthcare after 6 months, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
You will be a great all-round Purchase Ledger and Administration Support person who can support the Commercial Manager, ensuring that the purchasing administration tasks ranging from raising purchase orders to managing queries, inputting purchase invoices and supplier reconciliations are all completed accurately through to assisting the team with administrative tasks.
If you enjoy being at the centre of a busy office for a dedicated, lively team in an engineering manufacturing environment, you will use your accounts, purchasing, commercial and customer focussed business skills to full effect.
This Purchase Ledger and Administration Support role will be varied:
• Purchase Ledger: A varied mix of checking and inputting supplier invoices on to the MRP accounts system, to monthly supplier statement reconciliations and matching and checking purchase orders.
• Purchasing and Stock Management: Raise purchase orders, manage, and resolve external supplier queries. Handle intercompany stock transfers to liaising closely with the project team on the Bill of Materials (BOM’s) for new and existing products. Assist with stock take and stock control.
• Administration: Preparing export and import declarations and documents to assisting answering the telephone, email queries and providing administrative support to the commercial team and colleagues as required,
Purchase Ledger and Administration Support experience needed:
• You should have experience in a similar role, ideally gained in an engineering manufacturing operations environment.
• Supply chain and inventory management systems experience very desirable
• Outstanding organisational skills, high attention to detail, able to prioritise tasks, be professional and results orientated
• A great telephone presence and commercially astute in an ISO:9001:2015 environment
• You will be a tenacious team player who can manage your work efficiently, use your initiative, and provide support the Commercial Manager to deliver efficient purchasing processes and purchase ledger management
• Tech savvy, you will possess good M/S Excel, Outlook, and Word skills, ideally with working knowledge of an MRP/ERP/SAP system, specific training will be given
Salary and benefits: £22 – 25,000, 3% Pension contribution, Healthcare after 6 months, 25 days holiday + bank holidays,
Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:15, Friday 09:00 to 17:00
About the company: This is a privately owned, successful, friendly, engineering manufacturing business turning over £3.4M with a relaxed and fun working atmosphere. This is a newly created role due to growth, based at their beautiful, rural office, so means your own transport is required.
Actively interviewing for a new Purchase Ledger and Administration Support person, ready to hire immediately. If you can bring proven experience to support a customer focussed, commercial team environment with an organised approach, then my client would like to hear so upload your CV through using the links provided or contact Deborah on 07766 56 26 43 | 01284 700323
Commutable from: Bury St Edmunds | Cambridge | Dunmow | Halstead | Haverhill | Linton | Newmarket | Saffron Walden | Sudbury and surrounding areas
Similar titles:Purchase Ledger | Purchasing | Stock control | Office Administrator |
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.